- 9h-19h Saturday and Sunday
- 9h-18h Monday
Means of transport
You arrive from the West (Marseille) from the A8 highway
- Take exit 50 Nice-Promenade
- Take the Promenade des Anglais
- Take the Paillon tunnel under Place Massena and exit at Acropolis - Palais des Expositions
You arrive from the East (Italy) from the A8 highway
- Take exit 55 Nice-Est
- Take the penetrating street along the Paillon river direction Acropolis - Palais des Exposition
GPS : "Esplanade Maréchal De Lattre de Tassigny" or "Parvis de l'Europe"
The Nice - Côte d'Azur airport, France second international airport, located 7km from the city center, is 15 minutes from the Palais des Expositions
- Then take the shuttle 98 to the Cathedrale-Vieille Ville stop, then take tramway direction Pont Michel to the Palais des Expositions stop
Nice is also an important meeting point for major railway lines (TGV, regional network...).
The station, located in the city center, is 4 km from the Palais des Expositions
- Take line 4 or tramway from "Gare Thiers" stop to the "Palais des Expositions" stop